Due to frustration of gauging I started a new top (leaf panel top from karabella yarns).
I had little difficulties at first with the gauge (ugh again) but my stitch gauge was pretty correct so I felt like adapting the pattern to fit my gauge was not the worst I could do. And for the positive side effect I changed the decreases and increses a bit so it would better fit my booty =)

the yarn is not as red as the picture wants to show you; more a coral type of red

and I am waitung for the postman . . . wait a minute mr postman, yeah yeah yeah

sockyarn, alot of sockyarn is somewhere out there, enclosed in a box, alone . . . maybe freezing . . . maybe even frightened