pattern: Bintje-Socks by Jatta Saukko
yarn: Regia 4-ply, solid green
started: may 2 2010
finished: june 2 2010

modifications: made them toe up, added anatomical toes too, made an itsy bitsy alteration to the stitch pattern, I changed the [sl1-k2tog-psso] to [sl2-k1-p2sso] this way the decrease has the middle knit stitch on top, and since I was making them toe up I increased one stitch every second row instead of decresing.

all in all I’m very satisfied with the result, at the beginning I wasn’t sure if I liked the stitch pattern but now they’re done I really like it




oh, and I haven’t forgotten my snailigan, but it’s a SNAILigen so it grows very sloooowly, no seriously, a couple of weeks ago I started searching my little mess, that I call stash, for the single parts of it and found two sleeves, two different sleeves, meanwhile I reknitted one so they are both equal and am at the point when to decide how to knit all parts together so I can make a collar…